An excursion to the Botanical Garden, Sameba Temple and Gasamania Complex is a one-day excursion to the Subtropical and gastronomic paradise.
It is impossible to come to Batumi and not visit the Botanical Garden. The garden is divided into 21 natural zones and is a microcosm, where 7000 plants from all over the world are represented. The garden is located only 9 km from Batumi, and it is always ready to receive guests of our city.
The Holy Trinity Church was built on Mount Sameba in the second half of the 19th century.
And at the end of our scenic journey, we stop at an amazing place far from the bustle of the city – a trout farm, where you can combine a pleasant outdoor recreation near a mountain river with gastronomic pleasures. And of course, a free wine and chacha tasting in marani in the best traditions of Georgia
Route: Batumi – Sameba Church – Botanical Garden – Gasamania Complex – Batumi
Duration: 5 hours
Meeting point: Pick up from the hotel.
- Orthodox church of the Holy Trinity Sameba.
- Botanical Garden – 2 hours walk.
- Observation deck.
- Lunch at Gasamania Trout Farm. Trout, shashlik, ojakhuri, eggplant with nuts, wine and chacha will be a good end to another day in amazing Adjara.
Price of excursion to the Botanical Garden and Sameba Temple:
- Price for a minivan up to 7 people – 84 $
- Price for a sprinter from 8 to 18 people – 94 $
Children under 10 have a 20% discount.
Included in cost:
- guide services;
- transfer along the route.
The price does not include:
- entrance tickets to the Botanical Garden;
- Lunch at a restaurant 25 GEL / person