Excursion to Shekvetili Park, Martvili Canyon and thermal springs – this one-day tour contains the wonderful world of canyons, rocks, waterfalls. In the wellness thermal springs of Nokalakevi, you can warm your bones, relax and unwind in the music park planted with eucalyptus trees.
Route: Batumi – Music Park in Shekvetili – Martvili Canyon – Thermal springs Nokalakevi – Batumi
Duration: 10-12 hours
Meeting point: Pick up from the hotel.
- The first location of our amazing trip will be the Musicians Park. The theme park on the Black Sea coast consists of hectares of beautiful eucalyptus groves. But the most amazing thing is another: many paths leading to sculptures of world music stars, singers, musicians, composers, as well as famous Georgian performers. Each of the monuments is equipped with speakers that reproduce musical accompaniment.
- During the excursion we will visit Martvili canyon and will be surprised by the most bizarre architect who created this unique beauty. The purest mountain river Abasha made its way through high cliffs, forming a narrow tunnel, ending in a grandiose waterfall! If you wish, you can go boating along the canyon.
- We will bask in the sulfur springs of Nokalakevi
- Lunch at Sanapiro
Excursion to Shekvetili Park, Martvili Canyon and thermal springs – 1 $
Children under 10 years old get a 20% discount.
Included in cost:
- guide services;
- transfer along the route.
The price does not include:
- entrance tickets to Martvili canyon;
- personal expenses.