Excursion to Dadiani Palace, Martvili Canyon and thermal springs Nokalakevi (Megrelia in Paints) is a unique one-day excursion to Megrelia.
Samegrelo is considered as one of the most interesting and distinctive regions of Georgia. This is the most delicious, but also the spicy cuisine in Georgia. This is the birthplace of the famous sulguni cheese. This is the land of Christian temples and preserved pagan traditions. Many people know about it. But the fact that in Zugdidi, in the palace of the Dadiani princes, there is one of the three death masks of Napoleon, not everyone knows. An excursion to Megrelia is not only a visit to the wonder-created by nature Martvili canyon and warm springs in Nokalakevi, but also a touch to the culture and religion of this region.
Route: Batumi – Dadiani Palace – Martvili Canyon – Nokalakevi Warm Springs – Batumi
Duration: 10-12 hours
Meeting point: Pick up from the hotel.
- A visit to the palace of the Dadiani princes – in the treasury of the museum there are more than 40 thousand exhibits, a significant part of which are unique or represent rare examples of national culture. Including the death mask of Napoleon.
- During the excursion we will visit Martvili canyon and will be surprised by the most bizarre nature architect who created this unique beauty. The purest mountain river Abasha made its way through high cliffs, forming a narrow tunnel, ending in a grandiose waterfall! If you wish, you can go boating along the canyon.
- We will bask in the sulfur springs of Nokalakevi.
- Lunch at the restaurant “Sanapiro”
Price of excursion to Dadiani palace, Martvili canyon and thermal springs Nokalakevi:
- Price for minivan up to 7 people – 195 $
- Price for a sprinter from 8 to 18 people – 232 $
Children under 10 years old get a 20% discount.
Included in cost:
- guide services;
- transfer along the route.
The price does not include:
- entrance tickets to Martvili canyon;