Tbilisi City Tour is a walking tour around the city with a certified English speaking guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Start: by agreement with the guide
Meeting point: by agreement.
Tbilisi City Tour
- This is a wonderful city in which the past and present harmoniously intertwine. Each street and building, monument has its own special charm. The name of the city comes from the word “Tbili” – “warm”. Indeed, the city is very warm and sincere. Everyone who has visited at least once will not be able to forget him and will strive to come again and again.
- A walk along the old streets of Meydan (Abanotubani) to the area of the famous sulfur baths (where people can swim in their free time, where A. Pushkin, M. Lermontov liked to swim), scientists call a unique architectural monument, which has no analogues in the world. They are built on springs, waters of which are rich in hydrogen sulfide. According to the recommendations of doctors, they are recommended for back pain, metabolic disorders, obesity.
- We’ll take a walk along Aliyev’s park, Shardeni street (mini Paris in Tbilisi), Rike park, after using the cableway we’ll get to the Narikala fortress – the citadel, the best observation deck, the same age as the city. We’ll walk along the glass bridge of Peace and friendship.
- We will visit significant historical and architectural monuments, the temple of Metekhi, Anchiskhati, the Mosque, the Armenian Apostolic Church, the Synagogue.
- We look into the wine cellars and penetrate into the secrets of Georgian bread, “tonis puri” – literally translated: “bread from the oven”. “Tone” reminds a stone well. It is dug into the ground and lined with clay brick from the inside. The fire is raised at the bottom of the well.
In Tbilisi there are bakeries in which baked shoti are literally at every step.
- A visit to the restaurant – dinner with a show program (for an additional fee, optional)
Tour price in Tbilisi:
- Price for minivan up to 7 people – 88 $
- Price for a sprinter from 8 to 18 people – 125 $
Children under 10 years old get a 20% discount.
Included in cost:
- guide services.
The price does not include:
- visiting a restaurant.